- It is the responsibility of the elections committee to arrange and carry out the
elections of the organization.
- It is responsible for arranging for the membership to nominate society members for
- It is responsible for sending out and tallying up proxy votes. Proxy votes are to be
received no later than the annual AAPA conference at which time elections will occur.
Non-proxy votes will occur at the annual AAPA conference during the Board of Directors
(BOD) meeting. All members are welcome to attend this meeting.
- Nominations and a brief biography of nominees will be published in the newsletter or web
page no later than 60 days prior to the BOD meeting.
- It is responsible for reporting to the membership concerning the election results either
in writing or on the web page.
- Members that must be part of this committee are the Vice President and the Secretary.
The Vice President will chair this committee.
Current Elections Committee members include:
- Scott Urquhart PA-C (Vice President & Chairman)
- Dwight Deter PA-C (Secretary)
- Stella Madu PA-C