The following are topics that members wanted to see discussed in the newsletter. You
can e-mail us if you want to add to these topics. We will try to remove topics as they are
discussed in the newsletter.
- New treatment options.
- Role of other PA's in different endocrine settings.
- Reimbursement for labs/services/office visits.
- How can we be more effective in our own practices.
- Employment opportunities.
- Utilization of PAs in inpatient/outpatient settings.
- Current endocrine topics.
- Why it is important to be a specialty society within the AAPA.
- Diabetes, thyroid, hypopituitarism issues.
- Insulin pumps & reimbursement.
- Requirements to be CDE.
- Preventative care.
- Statistics of PAs in endocrinology. Statistics of those that are CDEs.
- Articles on "How I do it."
- Difficult case studies.
- Highlights from ADA, AACE, Endocrine Society meetings.
- Trends in patient / public awareness towards Type II diabetes and its prevalence in
- Inovative approaches to endocrinology.
- Therapeutic Updates
- Roles of PAs/CDE in practice settings.